How To Paint Citadel Miniatures



So, everything got to start from a little sparks. After years of Gunpla modelling, I've decided to give miniatures a try. All and all it starts from Citadel Paints, which I really like to work with, and I have came across some miniature informations when I look into the new 145 paints range of Citadel Paints 2012. I've never wash or dry brush anything before, pretty new on hand brushing techniques. So I bought myself the "How To Paint Citadel Miniatures" and hoping I can learn something on it.






The book can be fold and stand on itself, make easy for me to reference when I painting.
This is the latest version which introduce the new paints range of 145 colors and explains of difference type of paints.




And it come with a DVD, it said it will show you how to use the techniques from the book into practice.  I haven't watch it yet, simply because there is no DVD player around me at the moment. But I've seen some experienced painters sharing their great work with step-by-step live session on the net, really helpful for a beginner like me, and they encourage me that I've lots to learns, and many practice to do. They are free tutors, should check them out if you planning to walk this path.